The Agatston Urban Nutrition Initiative (AUNI) is a major component of the University-AssistedCommunity Schools (UACS) program of Penn’s Netter Center for Community Partnerships . AUNI has a comprehensive approach to improving nutritional health and fitness that engages, educates and empowers youth, University students, and community members in democratic and mutually beneficial collaborations.
We’re currently hiring for a full-time CSA Nutrition Education Coordinator (please follow the link to apply via the Careers at Penn portal), a seasonal Philadelphia Youth Network Coordinator, and a part-time Program Data Coordinator:
Philadelphia Youth Network Coordinator (Seasonal)
- Manage, organize, and submit all required PYN application documents on time.
- Work with Nutrition Educators, students, and parents as necessary to ensure that all documentation is submitted on time.
- Maintain files of each student applicant, using best practices regarding sensitive information.
- Submit completed applications to PYN in a timely fashion.
- Support Nutrition Educators by organizing the efforts of collecting applications.
- Provide an internal schedule and deadlines to keep Nutrition Educators ahead of schedule.
- Run workshops and provide supporting materials to ensure that Nutrition Educators are aware of the application requirements and have the tools to be successful.
- Hold brief weekly or bi-weekly meetings to keep track of progress and to troubleshoot any issues.
Program Data Coordinator (2 Positions, Part-Time)
- The Program Coordinator will provide administrative support as well as assisting with coordinating and implementing events, correspondence, and general support. Other duties include milestone tracking, data entry and tracking for reporting purposes. Planning and implementing service projects, educational activities, and field trips. Support Penn student management, provide direct service as needed.
- Associate’s Degree plus 2 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat X-Pro PDF tools. Ability to export and import databases to and from Excel required. Experience with Google Drive is required. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment; excellent written and oral communication skills and proven ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Please submit all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!